To counteract the 2008 recession, PACCAR Financial worked with PAEM to put together a sales incentive programme and winners trip to Las Vegas – the city of dreams!
As the financial wing for DAF in the UK, PACCAR Financial has been working with PAEM for over 9 years. Since the start of the partnership, PAEM has organised up to 4 events each year to help PACCAR celebrate their top employees, partners, and clients. In 2008, PAEM supported PACCAR Financials bid to ride the recession onset whilst still being able to reward their top performers.
Staff were encouraged to maximise the sale value of all commercial vehicles, with the management team understanding that small changes throughout the sales chain would enable them to weather the downturn in the economy most efficiently.
The top 10 performers were rewarded with a fully managed 4 day trip to Las Vegas, one of the world’s best known destinations that sells itself, a venue synonymous with fun and glamour in equal parts.
Staying in the New York, New York Hotel situated in The Strip, the winners were located in the very hub of the city’s bustling activities.
A jam-packed schedule was created to ensure the winners were truly celebrated, shown the best that Las Vegas had to offer, and were made to feel like VIPs for the duration of the trip.
The 4 day event programme included:
- Gold Mine visit including tour of the “3000 Miles to Graceland” film location
- Quad bike experience followed by lunch in the desert
- Helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon, breakfast on the bottom of the Canyon and return flight over Hoover Dam and the Las Vegas Strip
- Dinner at Palms Hotel restaurant with spectacular views high over the city
- Cirque du Soleil show at MGM Grand Hotel, with transfers along the strip by party bus including priority access to the Playboy Club
- Dinner at the House of Blues
- Shooting experience at a local range
- Round of golf at Bali Hai Club
- Gala dinner at a private members club at the top of the Mandalay Bay hotel, with post dinner drinks served on the terrace with a full view of the Las Vegas strip
- Farewell lunch at Smith and Wollensky Steak House
Over £4million was added to the bottom line during the lifetime of the incentive.
Download Sales Incentive Case Study
To download the full version of this case study please submit a few of your details in the form below: