AUTOMOTIVE SALES TEAM INCENTIVE
This event was the culmination of our client’s first incentive programme incorporating new financial guidelines. The award was offered to the best-performing dealer sales teams in our client’s network. 25 qualifiers were invited to participate, together with their partners.
Following a corporate decision to focus on UK locations, the capital was chosen as the location for a 3-day hospitality programme. The Wellington Hotel, in a prime situation in London’s Victoria, was selected. Having recently re-opened after a total refurbishment, this superb venue was offering very competitive rates.
The 3 day event programme included:
- Guest registration in a private area, with tea, coffee and cookies
- Late afternoon drinks and canapes reception
- Evening visit to The Shard, for Champagne and photos on the 70th floor viewing deck
- Dinner at Roast Restaurant, overlooking Borough Market and the City
- A free day for guests to explore London, with a cash allowance for lunch
- An historic Routemaster bus ride to the Cabinet War Rooms for a private visit
- Guided tour of the museum including the Cabinet Room itself (not available to the public)
- Dinner in the unique Harmsworth Room, with its 1940s electric generator panel packed with switches and dials creating a stunning backdrop
- Entertainment from Jitterbug dancers and singer recreating the World War Two era
- Final day breakfast and departure, with most guests spending more leisure time enjoying London’s attractions before returning home.
“We did things we wouldn’t normally do on a visit to London, it really was good fun!”
“The opportunity to have our guests experience activities that are not available to the general public only adds to the kudos of these events”