AUTOMOTIVE SALES TEAM INCENTIVE
This incentive programme recognised the top 5 dealer sales teams in our client’s network. The corporate decision was made to select a UK location. The client’s programme incorporated new financial guidelines and 26 qualifiers were invited to attend with their partners.
The historic city of York was the backdrop for this event. Guests travelled individually to the Principal Hotel York, which is convenient located next to the main rail station. Parking is limited, but spaces were reserved for the guests.
- Coffee, tea and cookies offered to guests on arrival
- A guided walking tour of the city before check-in later in the afternoon
- Cocktails followed by dinner in the atmospheric Piccolino’s Italian Restaurant, overlooking the River Ouse
- A free morning to discover York, with a cash allowance for lunch
- Afternoon transfer to Castle Howard, location for TV’s Brideshead Revisited
- Private Afternoon Tea in the Grecian Hall, including Champagne
- Exclusive after hours guided tour of Castle Howard with glimpses “behind the scenes”
- Evening in York Castle Museum, starting with a guided tour, Champagne glass in hand
- Dinner in the Museum’s recreation of “The Shambles”, a Victorian street setting with costumed event staff
- Favourite Music Hall songs performed after dinner by a charming young lady in period dress
- A “Swing Brunch” featuring an array of culinary delights, with a Swing Singer to entertain the guests prior to their late-morning departure.
“What a really fab weekend”
“Once again our guests enjoyed wonderful experiences that are not available to the general public”
Download This Sales Team Incentive Case Study
To download the full version of this case study please submit a few of your details in the form below: